With so many great events offered through WIN this month it is impossible to get to all of them, so here is a quick recap of our first event in April – What’s Stealing Your Energy?: Re-Energize Yourself and Your Business.
Last Tuesday’s WINspired Breakfast was sponsored by Northern Chiropractic and Wellness. Our discussion was led by Dr. Tyler Hanson. Dr. Hanson shared his message of better health through addressing the things that zap us of our energy while giving us advice on how to develop new actions that bring us joy.
Here are 10 valuable takeaway tips from the discussion:
- Invest in yourself to keep your energy high – you deserve it
- Set boundaries and block off time for you
- When you make a decision you create momentum
- In your day-to-day work activities, think about where you can inject fun and purpose
- Intentionally set the tone for the day; develop a morning ritual
- Do not start the day with news and social media which can put you in a reactive state
- Start with, “who can I help today?”
- You have a To Do List, now create a Do Not Do List to help rid yourself of things that do not add value
- Change your mindset to make all the other changes stick
- Find a group of people that are positive and uplifting
One final note from Dr. Tyler was that good insights like these are of no value if we do not take action.
Here is a link to our April events calendar so you can check out more opportunities to network and learn with WIN: http://mnwin.memberzone.com/events/calendarcatgid/3.